1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you use our website. We also collect some anonymous information each time you visit our website, so we can improve the overall quality of your online experience. We collect your IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type. You do not have to register with Rep Order Management before we can collect this anonymous information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- Send you promotional-related emails, with information about our services, offerings, new initiatives, and other news about our organization
- Analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services
- Better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests
3. Privacy of Minors
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party services providers to facilitate services they provide to us
- To third parties to permit them to send you promotional communications, consistent with your choices
5. Third-Party Services
7. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles.
7.1 Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
7.2 Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
8. Contact Us