About the Position
This individual will sell the ROM’s software platform to HVAC Manufacturers Rep firms. This position will work lead the effort and work with other members of RepOrderManagement for prospecting, sales calls, customer qualification, software demonstration and closing of the sale.
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, health care and possible equity share in ROM.
The goal will be for this person to take over complete responsibility within 1 year for these sales functions.
- Engage in direct sales highlighting the case for change and the move to company’s solution. Direct sales process will include qualifying leads and customer needs, from solution to recommendation, pricing, negotiation and contract signing.
- Discover customer requirements and communicate any new requirements to engineering and product development teams.
- Gather competitive information and industry trend information.
- Work with the marketing team to create necessary sales and marketing collateral.
- Develop quotes using AccuQuote.
- Meet and exceed quota targets set for establishing sales of products and services.
- Represent company at conferences, speaking events and trade shows.
- Define and roll out sales and marketing strategy (deliver new products and services, client targets, deliverables).
- Responsible for closing the sale, setting timelines for implementation, and following up on the agreed timelines.
- Prefer 2+ years of B2B sales experience within Construction industries with experience in manufacturer rep industry preferred.
- Exceptional proven sales success working directly in-person and over Zoom with customers, decision-makers and key stakeholders.
- Experience in selling software and related solutions, including construction and or related industries.
- Working knowledge and use of CRM tools, Word, Excel, Email platforms, LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- Enthusiastic, positive, highly energetic.
- Logical problem solving capabilities.